How does Canna Companion distribute its products?
Canna Companion distributes its products nationwide through a variety of partners, across multiple sales channels. If you're on this page, then you recognize the importance of our mission to science and educatation about the cannabis plant for our companion animals. We understand the many ways the cannabis plant supports our pets Endocannabinoid System. We want to partner with you to bring that level of understanding to the your clients.
Our commitment - what you can expect from us
Aligned with their Hippocratic oath's to serve animals, the veterinarians that founded Canna Companion and the licensed veterinary technicians who are employed here are committed to:
- Keeping current and interpreting the latest cannabinoid-based research.
- Continuing to develop clean and consistent high quality products for animals.
- Provide free consultations to pet parents, families and their veterinarians.
- Maintain regulatory compliance as a member and Primary Supplier of NASC.
- Partner with veterinary professionals dedicated to the science of cannabis and educating pet parents.
- Maintain the quality and integrity of our brand.
Your commitment - what we expect from you
- Learn as much as you can about cannabis.
- Use Canna Companion's veterinary professionals as a resource when you have questions.
- Talk to your customers/clients, and relay that feedback, so we can grow from it.
- Collaborate with Canna Companion to maintain regulatory compliance in regards to marketing our products and reporting adverse events.
- Respond to referrals forwarded to you by Canna Companion.
- Accept that these terms and conditions may change at any time, without warning
- Do not exceed 10% of MAP.
- Do not sell on any marketplace or auction sales channels (Amazon, Walmart, eBay, etc.).
- No sell only our product
What are the steps to being accepted into the Partner Program?
1. Agree to comply with the the above commitments, terms, and conditions. If you have any questions you please reach out to us.
2. Complete the application on this page.
3. Email BOTH your business license/permit and resale / reseller permit to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification. (WA and MI only)
4. Allow 2-4 business days for us to review your application, after documentaion is received.
**We may request to speak with you, or request for more information, before an approval or denial decision can been reached.
16212 Bothell-Everett Hwy
Suite F, PMB 315
Mill Creek, WA 98012