How does Canna Companion distribute its products?
Canna Companion distributes its products worldwide through a variety of partners, across multiple sales channels. If you're on this page, then you recognize the importance of our mission to share the cannabis plant with our companion animals. We understand the value of the cannabis plant, from a scientific standpoint, and we want to partner with you to bring that level of understanding to the public.
Your commitment - what we expect from you
- Learn as much as you can about cannabis.
- Tap Canna Companion as a resource when you have questions.
- Talk to your clients, and relay that feedback, so we can grow from it.
- Keep 10% of MAP. Free shipping over $1,000 and no minimum.
- Sale of only our product or violation of any copyright is prohibited.
- Not to sell on any marketplace or auction sales channels (Amazon, Walmart, eBay, etc.).
- Must cooperate with Canna Companion to maintain regulatory compliance in regards to marketing our products and reporting adverse events.
- Respond to all referrals forwarded to you by Canna Companion.
- Accept that these terms and conditions may change at any time, without warning.
What are the steps to becoming a wholesaler?
1. Agree to comply with the the above commitments, terms, and conditions. If you have any questions you can contact us.
2. Email BOTH your business license/permit and resale / reseller permit to email@example.com for verification.
3. Complete the application on this page.
4. Please allow 2-4 business days for us to review your application.
5. We may request to speak with you, or request for more information, before an approval or denial decision can been reached.